1. Identification data
You are visiting the website www.monoa.es owned by MONOA by S&M, SL, with registered office at Avinguda Negrals, 8, 3er A. 25230 Mollerussa. LLEIDA., with ID no. B05479019, registered in the Mercantile Register of Manresa in volume 1620 Page 185, Sheet L33166.
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You can contact MONOA by S&M, SL by any of the following means:
- Telephone: 677410196
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (from now on, Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the MONOA by S&M, SL website that it is available to the public.
The access and/or use of this website of MONOA by S&M, SL ascribes the condition of USER, who accepts, from this access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions are applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, if applicable, result from mandatory compliance.
3. Use of the portal
www.monoa.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (henceforth, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to MONOA by S&M, SL or its licensors to which the USER can have access
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the www.monoa.es website. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and legal information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he/she will be responsible, agreeing to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MONOA by S&M, SL offers through its site www.monoa.es and (with an enunciative nature , but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Carry out activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or an attempt against human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MONOA by S&M, SL, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
MONOA by S&M, SL has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, MONOA by S&M, SL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. Data protection
5. Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
MONOA by S&M, SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. In accordance with what is established in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making it available, of the whole or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, to any support and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of MONOA by S&M, SL
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MONOA by S&M, SL You can view the elements of the site www.monoa.es and even print, copy and store them in hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, circumvent or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MONOA by S&M, SL
6. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The user acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, MONOA by S&M, SL does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the website, the services and contents and the quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the web page serves the USER's objectives.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, in particular, of intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's or third party's computer system. It is the USER's responsibility, in any case, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that these third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made by the USER. MONOA by S&M, SL will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from errors or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- The damages that arise from circumstances that occur due to unforeseeable events or force majeure
If there are forums, when using these or other similar spaces, you must take into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. MONOA by S&M, SL is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
7. Modification of this legal notice and duration
MONOA by S&M, SL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate to the website www.monoa.es, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the form in which these appear presented or located on the website www.monoa.es.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that www.monoa.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, MONOA by S&M, SL will not exercise any kind of control over these sites and contents. In no case will MONOA by S&M, SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
MONOA by S&M, SL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website www.monoa.es and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
MONOA by S&M, SL will prosecute the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the website www.monoa.es by exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
10. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between MONOA by S&M, SL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.
This cookies policy was updated on October 15, 2022 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons by regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).